Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
SECURITY & PRIVACY
Your confidence in our website, your privacy and internet security is really important to us, so we've put together some advice to help keep you safe and in control when you shop online.
- Avoid using the same password for each of your online accounts so that they can’t all be fraudulently accessed at once. Multiple passwords keep you safer
- Use a mix of numbers and characters, and something that's very personal to you
- Most sites set a minimum number of characters to use, but avoid using obvious phrases like “password”, or your name, or phone number
- Try to mix upper and lower case letters and numbers in your password
- You might like to use something like a well-known phrase like “Too many cooks spoil the broth” and turn it into 2MCstb, for example
Okazion maintains the highest levels of security. We take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously.
- Our site uses high-level SSL encryption technology, the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions.
- You can tell whether a page is secure as 'https' will replace the 'http' at the front of the www.okaziononline.co.uk in your browser address window. A small locked padlock will also appear in the bottom bar of your browser window.
- Using an unsecured network in a public place can be risky as unauthorised people may try to intercept anything you're doing online
- Only connect to secure wireless networks that you trust
- Our checkout process uses Verified by Visa, Mastercard® SecureCode™. and American Express SafeKey SM. These services enhance your existing card account against unauthorised use when you shop with us.
- To use these services, you must first register with the bank or other organisation that issued your card.
Once you've registered and created your own private password with your card issuer, you'll be prompted automatically at checkout to provide this password when you make a purchase that requires authorisation.
Your Verified by Visa, Mastercard® SecureCode™ or American Express SafeKey SM password is different from your Okaziononline.co.uk account password. We don't have access to card issuer passwords.
We'll never ask you to send any personal details via email. If we require such details, for security reasons we'll ask you to contact us by phone. Should you receive an email claiming to be from okaziononline.co.uk requesting this kind of information, please don't respond, but do let us know about it.
We also use banner advertising on other websites to present you with products we think may be of interest to you, based on your browsing history.
Find out more about cookies and banner advertising, why and how we use them, and how to manage them.